It’s almost Autumn and let’s be honest, the best part of Fall is the FASHION! And the ultimate Autumn fashion clothing item are Fall boots. This article will cover all the Fall boots you NEED to see – from trendy to classics – to be fashion forward during Autumn 2020.
This article will cover the 2020 Fall Boots Trends and also Classic Fall boots that will never go out of style.
P.S. Shop my favorite products here!
You’ll love these articles, too!
2020 Fall Boots Trends
Every season there are trends that you’ll see every girl on Instagram wearing. This summer it was tennis skirts, cropped cardigans, and silk scarves. For the Fall, though, fashion moves towards coats and boots. Let’s look at this seasons Fall boot trends!
1. Rain Boots
Rain boots are a Fall staple regardless of whether they’re trendy or not, but this season, especially, rain boots are super trendy!
These Chloe Betty Rain Boots ($495) are in every fashion influencer on Instagram’s closet! They’re cool, retro, and modern all at the same time and every one has been going crazy over them. Chloe’s Betty Rain Boots also come in several different colors like black, nude, navy blue, and even a hunter green color.
There are also a bunch of other luxury brands coming out with stunning rain boots this season, from Jimmy Choo to Burberry to Bottega Veneta.
These Jimmy Choo Flat Knee Rain Boots ($395) are trendy and sleek. Burberry’s rain boots are legendary and honestly more a classic than a trend but since rain boots are extra trendy this season, Burberry rain boots have become both a classic and a trend. Check out these Burberry rain boots ($390) in the signature Burberry plaid print.
Bottega Veneta has really stepped up their game the last few years and their rain boots definitely have, too. These Bottega Slip On Boots ($1,150) are cool, trendy, and perfect for rainy days where you don’t want to look like you’re wearing kids chunky rain shoes.
Where to Buy Rain Boots
BUT, let’s be honest, $1,150 dollars for a pair of rain boots that will probably go out of style in a few months is a bit steep, so let’s look at some more affordable rain boot options that are just as adorable.
- See By Chloe Laced PVC Ankle Boots – $60 (currently on sale and they’re from Chloe so you get a similar vibe to the Betty rain boots)
- High Top Rain Shoes – $14.99 – $26.99
- HUNTER Original Rain Boots – $50.10 – $164.99
- Rain Boots Waterproof Chelsea Boots – $24.99 – $29.99
- Sam Edelman Tinsley Ankle Rain Boot – $39.97
2. Cowboy Boots
Cowboy boots are so IN this Fall season! They have been all over Instagram and fashion enthusiasts love wearing cowboy boots this Autumn. Plus, they serve as the perfect transitional piece from Summer to Fall.
You can wear cowboy boots for all your cold outfits, but all with a cute Summer dress for chillier evenings.
Look how these fashionistas styled cowboy boots!
Cowboy boots were really hot in Fall 2018 and they’re super hot this Fall season, too! There are so many luxury brands that have done trendy, cool cowboy boots, here are links to some of them:
- Vestiaire Collection Cowboy Fendi Boots Collection: second-hand shoes that vary in prices; large variety with some amazing deals!
- Golden Goose Wish Star Knee High Cowboy Boots – $1,050
- Saint Laurent Western Block Heel Boots – $1,395
You can find so many cowboy boots for much, MUCH cheaper at high-street stores like Zara, Bershka, Pull&Bear, TopShop, and Urban Outfitters.
There’s so many cheaper, more affordable cowboy boot options, that honestly, it doesn’t make much sense to buy really, really expensive ones if you don’t plan on wearing these boots long-term.
Where to Buy Cowboy Boots
I’ve linked some super cute cowboy boots on a budget that you’ll LOVE for Fall 2020!
- Zara Animal Print Heeled Cowboy Boots – $69.90
- Zara Heeled Tall Cowboy Boots – $119.00
- Zara Heeled Split Leather Buckled Cowboy Ankle Boots – $119.00
- Bershka Embossed Animal Print Cowboy Boots – 45.99 Pounds
- Pull&Bear Knee High Cowboy Boots – $69.90
- Pull&Bear Leather Cowboy Square Toe Ankle Boot – $119.00
- Urban Outfitters Lynn Cowboy Boot – $98.00
- Topshop Real Leather Black Western Boots – $92.00
- Topshop Black Crocodile Leather Western Boots – $89.99
- Topshop Brown Western Leather Boots – $89.99
3. Platform Boots
Platforms! Platforms! PLATFORMS!
Platforms are all the rage this Autumn season. From platform combat boots, to platform Chelsea boots, platform boots are a must-have for this Fall.
Basically every designer hopped on this trend, and one of the most notable ones was Prada. But all these platform boots are $1,000 + and I don’t know about you, but I can’t afford that!
Where to Buy Flat Platform Boots
Check out these much cheaper platform boot options from high-street stores that you can easily access!
- Zara Flat Platform Leather Ankle Boots – $129.00
- Zara High Shaft Laced Boots with Pocket – $129.00
- &OtherStories Topstitched Tall Leather Boots – $279
- &OtherStories Chunky Sole Leather Chelsea Boots – $229
- Bershka Fitted Platform Ankle Boots – $45.99
- Bershka Stretch Platform Ankle Boots – $49.99
- Urban Outfitters Tall Chelsea Boot – $180
- Zara Low Heeled Lug Sole Leather Ankle Boots – $199
Where to Buy Heeled Platform Boots
- Bershka High-Heeled High Shaft Platform Ankle Boots – $59.99
- Gucci Fringe Platform Ankle Boots (in Orange (pictured above)) – $1,350
- Gucci 120 Platform Boots – $1,790
- Dolls Kill Platform Thigh High Boots – $60
- Dolls Kill Shook Up Platform Boots – $85
- Zara Heeled Buckle Ankle Boots – $69.90
- Dolls Kill Chunky Heel Boots – $65
Classic Fall Boots
1. Leather Heeled Ankle Boots
These boots are universally worn every Fall and Winter season and they always, ALWAYS look trendy and in style while still being classic and timeless.
Leather ankle boots with a sexy heel will always be in style and you should definitely invest in a pair. Or you can buy a new pair every year since every major brand releases leather heeled ankle boots every Autumn season.
Where to Buy Leather Heeled Ankle Boots
Here are some leather ankle boots you should check out for a pair of timeless and classic Fall boots.
- Zara Pointed Leather Heeled Ankle Boots – $89.90
- Zara Heeled Leather Square Toe Ankle Boots – $169
- Zara Soft Leather High Heeled Ankle Boots – $129
- Nordstrom Louise et Cie Lenci Booti – $149.95
- ASOS DESIGN Leather Boots – $75
- ASOS DESIGN Premium Leather Heeled Boots – $85
- Kurt Geiger Tamara Boot – $99
2. Leather Knee High Boots
Leather boots are a classic! The first classic Fall boot was also a pair of leather booties, but these ones are knee high instead of ankle boots. Knee high leather boots have been worn for decades and will continue to be worn for decades more!
Leather knee high boots are sexy yet elegant, trendy yet timeless.
You’ll find leather knee high boots at every high street and luxury store so no matter your preference, you’ll definitely find a pair you LOVE.
Where to Buy Leather Knee High Boots
These Fall boots will make you swoon!
A pair of leather knee high boots is a must have for any girl. This Fall boot will never go out of style and looks beautiful with any outfit.
Follow this guide on 2020 Fall boots and you’ll definitely be the most stylish girl in every room!
If you liked this article, you will love these article on Where to Buy the Best Cheap Jeans Under $40? and How to Get Bella Hadid’s Style for Less (on a budget).
[…] These Stunning Fall Boots Will Make You Fall in Love […]
[…] These Stunning Fall Boots Will Make You Swoon […]
[…] The Most Stunning Fall Boots You’ll LOVE […]