Holiday season is among us and I don’t know about you, but gift-giving gets me so excited! Here are Christmas gifts for boyfriend you need to get for your significant other this Christmas season. So if you’re looking for unique, personal, and fun gifts for your boyfriend, I’ve got you covered!
P.S., you’ll love these articles, too!
- DIY Christmas Decorations You’ll Love (and save money with!)
- How to Turn Your Skincare Bottles Into Epic Home Decor
- How to Grow Hair Fast: My Hair Grew 5 Inches in Just 2 Months
1. Funky Boxers
This gift idea for your boyfriend is funny, quirky, and practical. Guys can never have too many boxers, and getting him funny boxers will be an inside joke only you two share.
Where to Buy Funky Boxers
Here are links to some of the funkiest boxers you should gift your boyfriend this holiday season:
- ‘Gas Giant’ Humorous Boxers – $15.99
- ‘Nice Cheeks’ Boxers – $15.99
- 4 Pack of Novelty Boxers – $19.99 – $20.99
- Warriors & Scholars 6 Pack, Novelty Boxers – $44.97
- Hershey’s Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Boxers – $13.95
- Jolly Rancher Boxers – $13.95
- ‘Pinch Me’ Crab Boxers – $15.99
If you’re looking for Christmas gifts for boyfriend, then you have to try funky boxers! They’re funny and personal and make for great stocking stuffers, too!
2. Shaving Kit
This is a gift that keeps on giving, lol! A shaving kit is a super practical gift to give your significant other that will make shaving and man-scaping so much more luxurious.
Where to Buy Men’s Shaving Kits
You can find all sets of kits: just creams, some with creams and tools, some with just tools. Here are links to some men’s shaving sets that will make awesome Christmas gifts for boyfriend!
- Manscaped Male Hygiene Bundle – $30.99
- Shaving Kit for Sensitive Skin – $34.97
- Luxury Shaving Brush Set – $24.88
- Groomsman Rechargeable Grooming Set – $22.50
- Isner Mile Beard Kit for Men – $22.90
- Grooming and Care Beard Kit for Men – $24.91
- Sminiker Professional 5-in-1 Multifunctional Waterproof Grooming Kit – $25.99
- Spa Life Gift Basket for Men – $25.99
This gift idea for your boyfriend is especially great if your man has only a razor and shaving cream and you want him to step his beard game up.
3. Leather Belt
Every man I know is always wearing the same old, worn out belt that they’ve been wearing for years and years and refuse to upgrade. This Christmas gifts for boyfriend idea is the ultimate solution to that.
A nice, good quality belt is an amazing gift that your boyfriend will wear every day and every time he puts it on, he’ll think of you.
Where to Buy Leather Belts
I love these leather belts for men!
- HUGO Men’s Black Leather Belt – $42.89 – $54.40
- Lacoste Men’s Classic Big Croc Buckle Belt – $41.74 – $65.00
- Timberland Men’s Casual Brown Leather Belt – $19.22 – $24.88
- Lacoste Classic Brown Belt – $41.74 – $65.00
4. Hanging Toiletry Bag
If your boyfriend or husband travels a lot, this gift is perfect! Men’s toiletry bags are so underrated, and most guys wouldn’t even think of getting one, even though it would make their lives so much easier.
If you’re wondering how they work, it’s basically a toiletry bag that you can hang on any hook, like in the closet or the door of a bathroom, and it drops down to reveal all your toiletries. They are really convenient and easy to use.
This is such a unique and practical gift idea for your boyfriend!
Where to Buy Men’s Hanging Toiletry Bags
- MIRASON Hanging Toiletry Bag for Men – $42.99
- Toiletry Bag for Men – $11.99
- VANCASE Vintage Leather Hanging Toiletry Bag – $22.97
- Unisex Hanging Toiletry Bag – $24.97
- Premium Hanging Travel Toiletry Bag – $24.88
5. Watch Box
Now THIS is a boujee gift. If your boyfriend or husband has many watches or accessories like rings and necklaces, then this watch box gift idea is great for you.
This is a really formal, luxury gift and if you’re man has many watches, he will definitely appreciate it!
Where to Buy Watch Boxes
Check these watch boxes out!
- Glenor Co Watch Box for Men – $39.99
- Watch and Jewelry Box for Men – $22.99
- TomCare Upgraded Watch Box/ Jewelry Case – $32.99
- Watch Box Organizer for Men – $74.95
- Watch Box – Display Case and Organizer for Men – $69.99
6. Luxury Perfumes
Who doesn’t want their significant other to smell yummy? Buying your partner a luxury perfume is an awesome Christmas gift idea for all boyfriends, but especially if they usually don’t spoil themselves with scents.
If you’re boyfriend has mentioned a perfume smell he likes, then go for that, but otherwise go for perfumes with undertones you know he would like.
Where to Buy Luxury Perfumes for Men
If you have no idea what scent to get your boyfriend, then these perfumes are good options. These are some of the most popular (and yummy smelling) perfumes and colognes for men:
- Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio – $72.12
- Tom Ford Noir Extreme – $163.13
- Mont Blanc Legend Night – $78
- Givenchy Gentlemen Only – $56.21
- Creed Aventus – $435 (only 2 left in stock, so buy quick!)
- The One by Dolce and Gabbana – $69.49
7. Brew Bottle
Looking for Christmas gift for boyfriend? Look no further! This gift is a must!
This brew bottle can make a pourover, a cold brew, and tea! The bottle is double-walled insulated glass with a flip-top, AND it’s leakproof!
This is the ultimate Christmas gift. Plus, it looks so beautiful. Green tea has never looked so good lol!
8. Monthly Sock Subscription
A monthly sock subscription is fun, quirky, and super useful because it seems like every guy loses his socks!
Where to Get a Monthly Sock Subscription for Men
Here are a few super fun and quirky monthly sock subscriptions you should look at for a sweet and humorous Christmas gift for your boyfriend:
- Foot Cardigan (as seen on Shark Tank) – $8.40 for your first box!
- Sock Fancy – $9.60 for your first box
- Sock Panda – $10 for your first box
- Philosockphy – $7 for your first box
Check out these sock boxes and see which one your boyfriend would love best! They’re all super funny and quirky.
9. Portable Speakers
If you and your partner love music, then you need this! If you buy this for your boyfriend, then it’s a gift for you too!
Portable speakers are perfect for trips and romantic getaways and will make any moment more memorable.
Where to Buy Portable Speakers
These portable speakers will make the ultimate Christmas gift for your boyfriend:
- JBL Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker – $79.89
- DOSS SoundBox Touch Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speakers – $27.95
- JBL FLIP 5 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker – $89.95
- OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth Portable Speaker – $25.99
- IPX7 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker – $28.99
- Bluetooth Speaker (Waterproof) – $72.99
10. Vinyl Record Player
If your significant other is into music records, and that old school vibe, he will love this gift idea! Vinyl record players make any moment more intimate and personal.
Where to Buy Vinyl Record Players
- Victrola Vintage 3-Speed Bluetooth Portable Case Vinyl Record Player – $44.99
- Vinyl Record Player with 3-Speed Turntable – $59.99
- Record Player with Speakers – $58.98
11. Weighted Blanket
This is the ULTIMATE Christmas gifts for boyfriend idea! Weighted blankets are practical and last a lifetime.
This is a super thoughtful gift, especially if your boyfriend or husband has a hard time falling asleep. Trust me, a weighted blanket is such a game-changer for your sleep routine. Prepare yourself for the deepest and most comfortable sleep of your life. With these blankets you fall asleep much quicker, too, if you have a hard time falling asleep.
Where to Buy Weighted Blankets
- YnM Weighted Blanket – $69.90
- Quility Premium Adult Weighted Blanket – $129.99
- Syrinx Cooling Weighted Blanket – $54.99
- Adult Weighted Blanket – $43.49
Most men don’t indulge in self-care and here’s how you can gift your boyfriend self-care: a lush robe! Robes are a great Christmas gifts for boyfriend idea.
They’re warm, cozy, and so indulgent. Plus, you can find awesome robes for great prices so you won’t break the bank with this Christmas gift.
Where to Buy Men’s Robes
- Chaps Mens Soft Robe – $34.00 – $52.50
- NY Threads Luxurious Shawl Collar Robe for Men – $28.99 – $36.99
- Men’s Warm Fleece Robe – $49.95 – $59.99
- Nautica Men’s Shawl Collar Robe – $39.50
13. Nike Hoodie
What guy do you know that isn’t obsessed with Nike hoodies and sweatshirts? Yup, I thought so.
Nike sportswear is a good gift idea because they’re practical, never go out of style, and will totally be appreciated by your boyfriend.
Where to Buy Nike Men’s Hoodies
- Men’s Nike Sportswear Club Pullover Hoodie – $48.00 – $119.99
- Fleece Pullover Hoodie – $39.99 – $69.99
- Black and White Nike Hoodie – $68.32
14. Beard Oil
If you love your boyfriends beard or can’t get him to shave it off, beard oil is a great gift (more for you than him lol!).
This Christmas gifts for boyfriend idea is also really affordable and would make an awesome stocking stuffer, too!
Where to Buy Men’s Beard Oil
- Bossman Beard Oil – $14.95
- Beard Oil Conditioner 3 Pack – $18.88
- 4 Pack Beard Oil Set – $13.99
- Pura D’or Beard Oil – $14.99
15. Home Projector
Make watching any movie romantic! Home projectors are a fun and unique gift idea for your boyfriend (and you!).
Watching movies and shows on a projector feels like you have a theatre in your home and it makes watching a boring movie a lot more exciting.
Where to Buy Home Projectors
- Video Projector – $99.99
- Mini Portable Projector – $69.99
- Projector – $129.98
- Wifi, Bluetooth Projector – $139.99
- Mini Projector – $79.99
16. Tool Set
The ultimate man’s man gift. A tool set is perfect for your boyfriend if he likes working with his hands (or if you have things around the house that need to be fixed!).
Where to Buy Tool Sets
- Cartman 148 Piece Tool Set – $27.99
- Crescent 170 Piece Tool Set – $142.51
- Drill & Home Kit – $74.00
- Cartman General Household Tool Kit – $17.99
- DEWALT Mechanics Tool Kit and Socket Set – $99.82
17. Massage Gun
If your boyfriend is an athlete or big into fitness or if he started working out during quarantine, then this is a great gift for him! Massage guns really help with soreness and are LOVED by athletes.
This Christmas gift will make your boyfriends life so much more painless!
Where to Buy Massage Guns
- Aduro Muscle Massage Gun – $69.99
- Cordless Massage Gun – $54.99
- Deep Tissue Massage Gun – $99.99
- Flyby F1Pro – $119.99
- Percussion Massage Gun – $79.99
18. Instant Film Camera
I love film cameras! You have one chance to capture a magical moment and that’s it! It’s spontaneous, fun, and so memorable and personal.
Gift your boyfriend an instant film camera to capture your most wonderful and personal moments. It’s unfiltered, raw, and makes moments even more special.
Where to Buy Instant Film Cameras
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 11 Instant Camera – $69.00
- Fujifilm Instax Wide 300 Instant Film Camera – $88.91
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Instant Film Camera – $119.99
- KODAK Printomatic Digital Instant Print Camera – $49.99
- KODAK Mini Shot 2 Retro Portable Wireless Instant Camera – $109.99
19. Men’s Skincare Sets
Most men usually don’t use skincare, and this Christmas gifts for boyfriend idea is a great way to get your bf into skincare.
Plus, skincare might be a great way for you to bond as couple and do fun spa days at home.
Where to Buy Men’s Skincare
- HOMMEFACE Daily Trio Skincare Set for Men – $44.99
- Brickell Men’s Daily Advanced Face Care – $77.00
- Tiege Hanley Men’s Skincare System – $39.99
- Bulldog Men’s Skincare and Grooming Kit – $19.54
- Tiege Hanley Men’s Skincare Gift Set – $24.99
- Men’s Organic Skincare Set – $39.87
Every guy I know is a total geek when it comes to Star Wars and if your boyfriend loves the Star Wars franchise, he will LOVE this night light.
21. Luxury Lighters
Fancy lighters are such a VIBE and will make a great Christmas gift for your boyfriend, especially if he smokes.
Where to Buy Luxury Lighters
- Zippo Tiger Brass Lighter – $22.68
- Electronic Lighter – $10.50
- USB Mini Lighter – $11.99
- Gun Lighter – $24.99
- Cigarette Case with Lighter – $18.99
- Zippo St Benedict Pocket Lighter – $81.03
- Zippo Bolts Design Pocket Lighter – $61.62
22. Knife Sets
If your man likes to cook, this is a great gift idea. The knife you use completely changes the cooking process, and investing in a nice knife set isn’t a priority for a lot of people.
Gifting a knife set will help them in the kitchen and make cooking a lot easier and more enjoyable.
Where to Buy Knife Sets
- Mercer Culinary Knife Block Set – $149
- Cuisinart Stainless Steel Handle Block Set – $69.95
- Cuisinart Cutlery Knife Set – $98.49
- Calphalon Knife Block Set – $199.99
I hope these 22 Christmas gifts for boyfriend ideas help make holiday shopping for your significant other easier and more fun this Winter!
Check out these articles on DIY Christmas decorations on a budget and how to turn your old skincare bottles into epic home decor!